HOTD & FOTD

Thought I'd do something a little different this time, and show you guys how my hair was today and show you my every day makeup that I usually wear:)

P.s. I went slightly photo happy, so I apologise in advance.




   (All of these were taken from my webcam as I thought they showed off how my hair looked better!)

Hair

So this was how I had my hair today; I literally just left it natural and this is how it turned out. Now, this is quite a rare occurrence that it will turn out and actually look neat and tidy, not like I've been dragged through a bush backwards. I haven't curled my hair at all, the only product I put on my hair this morning was the TRESemmé Salon Finish Extra Hold hairspray. My new found manageable curls are from using Trevor Sorbie - Curls & Waves Shampoo and Conditioner. I literally love this hair product at the moment, I purchased this a few weeks back from a local store called 'Boot's' and its just been amazing since. HIGHLY recommend this for any ladies with curly/wavy natural hair like me, and who want a product that it makes it a lot more manageable:)
 
Face

 
 

 (These last two came out with a bit of an orange tint because I used a different camera, but showed off my makeup more than the other photos!)
 
Foundation - Maybelline FIT Me! in shade 'Buff Beige'
Concealer - Maybelline FIT Me! in shade 35 called 'Deep'
Powder - L'Oreal The Powder True Match in shade 'Golden Beige'
Bronzer - Collection Mosaic Shimmering Glow
Blush - Benefit 'Rockateur'
 Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion over lid
Urban Decay Naked Palette - 'Virgin' on the lid as a base and over brow bone
Urban Decay Naked Palette - 'Buck' along the crease
Urban Decay Naked Palette - 'Hustle' in the corner as a shadow effect and over the crease
Eyeliner - Collection 'Fast Stroke' Liquid Liner
Mascara - Max Factor 'Clump Defy' False Lash Effect
Lips
MAC - 'Cosmo'
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed my post! And let me know if you use any of the same products, or could recommend any that you've loved recently!
 
XX
 

Comments

Popular Posts