Summer Spending | Beauty Edition

Hello sweets!
If you live in the UK like me, then I hope you have been soaking up this b-e-a-utiful weather we have been having recently (unlike me working indoors 5 days a week *sad face*).
After work, I usually go straight back to the car, and head home happy to be off, but I decided to have a little mooch around Boots for some beauty bits. I ended up spending MUCH more than I had originally bargained for, but most of the stuff I purchased, is all for a new blog post that I have coming very very soon. It's a bit different to what I usually post, but I think that's what makes me excited about it:)
 
I've been shopping in Boots for god knows how long, and I've never really thought about opening a Boots Advantage Card before, until recently. I think the lady saw my face drop when I realised how much I had spent, and she told me that since I clearly spend a lot in here, that I should consider opening one of their Advantage Cards. I initially thought that it was some sort of credit card, but she reassured me stating that it is simply a points card. You hand it in every time you pay for something, and each time you'll be earning more and more points, which then you can use in the future to help lower the total in your next shop. You collect 4 points for every £1 that you spend, which if like me you shop in there a lot, your points will go up and up in no time.

It's super quick and easy to open one; you simply fill out a little form in store, detailing your name, address, postcode and date of birth and that's it. They then issue you then and there with a paper version of the Advantage Card that you can use until your proper card version arrives in the post.
 
I spent a total of £59.87, so I earned a total of 236 points in just that one shop. I just think its a must-have for people who regularly spend in Boots because who doesn't like to earn points while they shop, and then eventually use them to get more money off?
 
 
(All of these were purchased in Boots, other than the Anastasia Brow Wiz and Dip Brow Pomade)
 
Katy Perry - Feline Fierce Lashes £5.95 Link
Ardell - Natural Style Lashes £5.49 Link
Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge £5.99 Link
Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush £9.99 Link
Maybelline New York - Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99 (But got this on the 3 for 2 deal, so got it for nothing) Link
Maybelline New York - Big Eyes Mascara (Black) £8.99  Link
Maybelline New York - Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (Intense Black) £7.99 Link
Rimmel London - Match Perfection Foundation (200 Soft Beige) £6.99 Link
Bourjois Paris - Intense Extrait 10 Eyeshadow (Noir Fusain T10) £6.99 Link
Rimmel London - Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil (White) £2.99 (But I paid £1.49 for the multi-save deal) Link
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz (Brunette) £15.50 Link
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dip Brow Pomade (Dark Brown) £15.00 Link
 
 
So these were my little beauty purchases recently, I hope you saw something that you might like to try out too!
Are you going to go and open an Advantage Card now as well? I think you should.....;)
 
Thanks for reading
Paige
xo
 


Comments

Popular Posts